Lewis Morris conditions?

Yeah, an update of the conditions would be great.

It will be 52 and sunny tomorrow, would love to get on the bike and off the treadmill :cry:

The warm temps are melting the frozen ground, making for a lot of mud after 11:00. Early morning it's great. But by noon it's going to be a slopfest.

It's close but just not there yet.

PS: I just came back from LM.

The warm temps are melting the frozen ground, making for a lot of mud after 11:00. Early morning it's great. But by noon it's going to be a slopfest.

It's close but just not there yet.

PS: I just came back from LM.

Thanks for the update. I will hit it early AM and then head out.

Avoid Morristown 3/14/09

Yeah, an update of the conditions would be great.

It will be 52 and sunny tomorrow, would love to get on the bike and off the treadmill :cry:

If you are planning to ride LM on Sat., and need to come thru the center of Mo-town, it will be closed off due to St.Pat's Parade.:D

You can by-pass the center by: Taking the Morris St. exit off of 287, which will lead into Spring St, which goes behind the Headquarters plaza [parking garage]. When you get to the light with the Blockbuster on your right make a left onto Early St. pass the Mo-town HS then left. Then make a left onto Mills St, which will bring you out to 510/Rte24 make a right and in approx 3 miles LM will be on your left.
Conditions must be great...the lot was full today!!!:)

If you are planning to ride LM on Sat., and need to come thru the center of Mo-town, it will be closed off due to St.Pat's Parade.:D

You can by-pass the center by: Taking the Morris St. exit off of 287, which will lead into Spring St, which goes behind the Headquarters plaza [parking garage]. When you get to the light with the Blockbuster on your right make a left onto Early St. pass the Mo-town HS then left. Then make a left onto Mills St, which will bring you out to 510/Rte24 make a right and in approx 3 miles LM will be on your left.
Conditions must be great...the lot was full today!!!:)

You are to nice dude, thank you so much! I am coming from Summit so I would need to go through Morristown.

Thanks again for your help, much appreciated.

I might hit you up again for directions since I start working in Mendham in May and have only been living in Summit for a year and a half.

-Jordon

Darn...was going to try LM this weekend but just read Norms mud report....Back to Allaire I go.

Last edited:
Cool...

I was going to hit up Allaire today but I think I'm going to scope out LM instead. Never been there before. Should be there by 11-12ish. C-dale F29....pony tail. Say hi.

HUGE mistake to hit LM by 11 or 12, it will be a soupy mess and the trails are already in really bad shape unless you were planning to stay on the trails that are more of a fireroad.

HUGE mistake to hit LM by 11 or 12, it will be a soupy mess and the trails are already in really bad shape unless you were planning to stay on the trails that are more of a fireroad.

just edited my post after I reread Norms report....;)

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions