leg warmers

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
anyone know a good brand of leg warmers that keep you warm and don't get stretched out after a month or two?

I've had PI warmers (Knee, Arm, Leg) for years. They show signs of stretching after many years. Certainly not months.

I take it that you have to remove your shoes to get leg warmers on and off? I've never used them.

Some have zippers on the bottom, back by the heel. You can slip those on without removing shoes. My adidas are like that.

I've got a set of Castelli knee warmers that seem to do the trick for fall temps. Anything colder and I reach for the fleece knicker bibs.

I cheaped out with the Pricepoint's....no good, the elastic is not strong enough...after 10mins they are usually around my ankles :mad2:

Thank you the preformance brand that I bought last year stretched out after a short time so just put an order in on the pearl izumis thermo fleece, along with a few other cold weather thingys. Early sat morn ride at kitty. was CHILLY!

Knee/Leg warmers

Had the same sagging problem but buying a size smaller cured it.
I have Pearl Izumi and Specialized and they both stay up fine now and haven't stretched out in 4-5 yrs of use.
John

The defeet kneekers rock! Only $20, super warm, stretchy one size fits all, even pixy legs, and they don't really fall down.

Back
Top Bottom