A strong 7
Where: Mahlon Dickerson, Saffins Pond Lot
When: Monday September 4
Time: 9:00 Sharp (Just for you, Jay ;))

Last edited:

Shaggz

A strong 7
Jason said:
oh man I'm so down if I can get up in time. :)

will 1/2 hour compromise get you to the trails :cool: ? I just don't want to burn the whole day with a later start

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
smarencik said:
will 1/2 hour compromise get you to the trails :cool: ? I just don't want to burn the whole day with a later start

I'm down for that!! :)

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
IF i have a bike, i'll be there. the gears, on said bike, however, will not. no new wheels for the fuel 'til tuesday.

heythorp- are you really planning on PP/LM? i'd do that too.

heythorp

bonefishjake said:
IF i have a bike, i'll be there. the gears, on said bike, however, will not. no new wheels for the fuel 'til tuesday.

heythorp- are you really planning on PP/LM? i'd do that too.

I am not really planning anything at this point in time. I am hopeful that I have the energy and mental aptitude to ride after this move. I am just trying to bend everyones' arms to do LM because its not as technical, and I want to try to keep scott off the trance for as long as possible :)

If I am ridding I will just join in what ever is going on, or if I am in a more then normal bad mood I will just go for a road ride

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
ugh, i'm away this weekend. i want to get out with you mtbnj guys one of these days! hope you get the good weather.

ytc100

heythorp said:
I am not really planning anything at this point in time. I am hopeful that I have the energy and mental aptitude to ride after this move. I am just trying to bend everyones' arms to do LM because its not as technical, and I want to try to keep scott off the trance for as long as possible :)

If I am ridding I will just join in what ever is going on, or if I am in a more then normal bad mood I will just go for a road ride

I'm going to try to get to LM after work today. Not sure about time, I may be able to get out of work early. Let me know if you're interested and I can call you.

heythorp

Call me a Wuss

totally interested, NO TIME.

Pod is gone, house is a mess we still have tons of shit to move and I am beat. Probably 3 more hours of moving and then cleaning in 2 houses.

Lucky if I am on a bike by Monday.

Triple-B

Someone give or tell me how to get directions and I might join you guys. I haven't rode anything to long in 5-yrs so let me know how nasty this trail is ?

ytc100

Rt. 80 west to exit 34b for rt15 north. About 4.5 miles on your right take the exit for Weldon rd. (small sign). About another 2.5 miles up Weldon Rd. on your right look for the second entrance to the park. Parking lot is visible from the rd. for Saffins Pond.

This place has some technical stuff but it's not too insane. Some good flowy smooth stuff too. There are a couple of bail out spots if you want to shorten your ride. We are all about fun on these rides so don't worry about pace.

Check out the trail directory for more info:
http://www.mtbnj.com/directory.php

Top Bottom