IS THERE ANY MTB RIDING IN STATEN ISLAND???

The trails have alot of potential but unfortunately no one takes care of them. The ones people use of course are more worn in. You can definitely tell the unused ones very overgrown grass and downed trees.
20190804_101046.jpg

Mumonkan

lol was this out of a trail that went down out of the golf course parking lot? thats the steepest line on the island but it goes nowhere and isnt worth your time imo.

avoid that trail with the logs, they made a better squiggly trail that parallels it and is way better in either direction

wander around up there on the white trail near the nature center and theres a secret line thats a hell of a climb or a cool little ass dragger option downhill

The steep one is on the right side goon up Rockland Ave near that parking cove. The log one isn't bad little washed away on the other side of Rockland where the 3 steps down are.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
lol was this out of a trail that went down out of the golf course parking lot? thats the steepest line on the island but it goes nowhere and isnt worth your time imo.

avoid that trail with the logs, they made a better squiggly trail that parallels it and is way better in either direction

wander around up there on the white trail near the nature center and theres a secret line thats a hell of a climb or a cool little ass dragger option downhill
Hey guy!

Well I've been going here now for several months probably close to three dozen times at this point on my lunch break getting in 10 mile to 12 mile rides couple times a week at least lot of fun over there. Definitely can kill 90 minutes I was over there twice this week I think I have the whole place pretty much down in my head now