Is anyone doing anything this weekend?

Why hasn't the discussion of riding this weekend begun yet? Its the first weekend in a long time that we should all be able to get some good trail time in. Sooooooo whats up?

If now one has plans for tommorrow, i may go rip around at six mile OR even try the soulands. No times set just yet.

I just figured id get everyone thinking about it. :D :D :D

also id like to go somewhere north sunday...Sean will you b around?

Possibly an LM run on Sunday morning early, just about when you get out of work. Still TBD.

Why hasn't the discussion of riding this weekend begun yet? Its the first weekend in a long time that we should all be able to get some good trail time in. Sooooooo whats up?

If now one has plans for tommorrow, i may go rip around at six mile OR even try the soulands. No times set just yet.

I just figured id get everyone thinking about it. :D :D :D

also id like to go somewhere north sunday...Sean will you b around?

Maybe you should start wearing deodorant..

If you rode sometime after the crack ass of dawn, you would learn that i smell like roses.

The early bird...something something. You need to bring your bike to work, then go directly where you want to ride.

Fred actually does pretty good considering he is awake all night long, runs home to get in bike clothes and rides for 2 hours..

I would be sleeping on my handlebars for sure.

j

Sourlands at 830am Saturday 3/31

The early bird...something something. You need to bring your bike to work, then go directly where you want to ride.

He's a cop, he sleeps all night.

Better than doughnuts!

If we could make some plans i would, bring my bike. Typically that is what i do when im riding after work. So let me know, and ill fight you for that worm.

For all those interested, Jeff and I are hittin the Sourlands at 830am Saturday

Come join for some rocky excitement. I will be on my SS like a knucklehed. HEHE

Todays trails

The sourlands is not in TOO bad shape. There are a bunch of spots to the left of the pipe line that are soft. One or to spots that you should walk. I was really surprised how much water was still around. The other side however was pretty good except for one spot that was pretty bad towards the bottom.

We ran into a train of hikers on the last decent which was kind of a pain. But we got about two hours in. It was fun on the SS. Only really had a problem with the more technical climbs. Was not able to spin fast enough to make it thru some stuff. Still a blast. I think im puttin the geared bike back up on the shelf again. :D

Back
Top Bottom