Honda FIT Destruction!

anrothar

entirely thrilled
not directed at the op per say, but why do people feel the need to censor liscence plate numbers in photos on the internet? you do realize that everyone who sees you driving down the street can see it, right? it's not really personal information, and i doubt it can be used to attain title of a vehicle.

good on you for surviving though. i'll probably be in the market for a car with decent mpg's this spring, and the fit is on the list. how's the head and leg room in the driver's seat?

dhsean

The new 2009 FIT is longer and taller. It has an amazing amount of room inside. I had a 2004 Subaru WRX wagon and the FIT has more usable interior space. It is a great bikers car - I sold my rack because I don't need one anymore, it fits in the car.

I censored the plate because I trust no one. Information is money and control. The less I give out the less they can screw me. They, them, the bastards are tracking everything we do and looking for new fancy ways to take away all our money, fun, and freedoms. I'm not crazy - everybody else is. :D

Top Bottom