Hi Everyone

B

blurwitchboy

I'm not really a "Beginner" I'm more of a "Sport". I ride fast over rocky and rooty NJ single track, but still this site thinks I'm a beginner!

B

blurwitchboy

Omg, It Is!!

I guess you could tell from my name?

You have to be wealthy to afford one, but nobody will argue that they are the best bikes around.

My secret dream is to buy everyone a santa cruz bike when I become even richer.

walter

Fourth Party
since I'm such a nice guy, I won't make ya wait. I'll take mine now. One large LT please, I'll let you pick the color.

B

blurwitchboy

You guys are too funny!

Nobody gets any free bikes until I'm atleast a 'sport' like TommyJay.

Walter,

Since you say my subtitle "refers to my number of posts", how do I change my number of posts? I looked under 'edit signature', 'edit profile', and 'edit options' and couldn't find it.

Great site by the way!

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Nobody gets any free bikes until I'm atleast a 'sport' like TommyJay.

Walter,

Since you say my subtitle "refers to my number of posts", how do I change my number of posts? I looked under 'edit signature', 'edit profile', and 'edit options' and couldn't find it.

Great site by the way!

silly man, you can't change the number of posts. only us GODerators can work magic like that.

oh, and since you're a witch...

monty_python_witch-701441.jpg

BURN HER!

welcome. :D

Takedown

Hey neighbor it's good to have you onboard. Do you ride the trails in MT. Olive/Budd lake that lead to Stephens and Allamuchy?

B

blurwitchboy

Sorry, ‘Sport’ status is a necessary but not sufficient condition.

I think I may have figured another way to ‘Sport’ status.

THATmanMANNY

I was told to do something stupid in order to get more experience points & level up... I was a beginner turned sport.

Now... what does "LIKE WINTER SHOES" mean? :hmmm:

Top Bottom