Hey

B

bac4784

Hey everyone just signed up for this site. I have been on here for about a month and have been too lazy to sign up. I used to live in Avon, CT which had great mountain biking. I went to college at Lehigh University in Bethlehem, PA which also had amazing mountain biking. I moved to Morristown like 8 months ago and just bought a new bike (Specialized FSR XC Comp). I absolutley love it and have been going to lewis morris alot, but its gotten pretty boring. Looking forward to checking some new places out.

Brooks - Morristown

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey there, welcome. You have good spots to ride in Allamuchy, Mahlon, and Ringwood, all about 30 minutes from Morristown.

Where did you used to ride near Lehigh?

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
welcome to the nuthouse brooks. :D

lots of good folks here and you're in a really good central location there...not to mention right next to lewis morris.

B

bac4784

I dont know what the places were called, but there were trails that intertwined behind Lehigh University South Mountain. They were real technical and always had some nice jumps, log rides etc. There was also a place behind St. Lukes hospital that was pretty secluded, but had some nice long trails and it had this sweet table top jump. One other place was out in Allentown, Jordan Park that was cool too.

Brooks

SpartaBard

yep. A fun place to ride near the Lehigh Valley was up in Belfast - Jacobsburg State Park. A lot of trails and a variety of levels, plus a great stream crossing.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I dont know what the places were called, but there were trails that intertwined behind Lehigh University South Mountain. They were real technical and always had some nice jumps, log rides etc. There was also a place behind St. Lukes hospital that was pretty secluded, but had some nice long trails and it had this sweet table top jump. One other place was out in Allentown, Jordan Park that was cool too.

Brooks

Welcome!

My buddy Matt Fabian built and rides those trails that are up at south Mt.

NJ has a lot to offer. Get out on some of our group rides and see what you have been missingout on.

Enjoy!

j-

Top Bottom