Hey!

Chris(NJ)

Just wanted to say hi...new to the site. I've been in and out of the sport for a while (been riding/racing since 94...fawk, i'm getting old :hmmm: :( ) but anyway,..really miss xc racing and need to get back into it. Are races posted often here in season? Hopefully I'll get to meet up and ride w/ a few of you guys/girls. I usually wind up riding alone at harshorne b/c my friends are all fatasses :D

anrothar

entirely thrilled
races usually get posted up here well in advance. welcome to the board, and don't worry, you're surely not older than some of us...

lot's of guys down your way on here. you shouldn't have much trouble finding people to ride with now.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Monmouth County here...

I usually wind up riding alone at harshorne b/c my friends are all fatasses :D
I ride Hartshorne regularly, so we'll cross paths there one of these days.

I have no comment to make regarding the appropriateness of my ass, though...:D

NJ Jess

2007 h2h race season schedule

welcome to the boards. Hope to ride with you sometime.

TENTATIVE Campmor H2H race series 07

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this helps with planning your training for the 2007 season. Remember, this is tentative, but should be close.

The 3rd year of the Campmor H2H series is already shaping up! We had a great meeting the other night and here's the tentative schedule:

May 6th Wawayanda State Park (NJ)....................Skylands Cycling

June 24th Kittatiny Valley State Park(NJ)..................Team Bulldog
(Also an AMBC race and the New Jersey State Championship Race)

July 8th Stewart State Forest (NY)...............Dark Horse Cycles

July 15th Lewis Morris Park (NJ)...................Marty's Reliable Cycle

Sept. 9th Blue Mountain (NY)............................WMBA

Sept. 23rd Hidden Valley (NJ)..................................Town Cycle

Sept. 30th Tymor Park (NY)..................................Eastern Sports Promotions

Oct. 14th Ringwood State Park (NJ)...................................RVCC
(Series Finals)

Remember that this schedule is tentative as we have to wait for approval from some land managers, but we will do everything in our power to make these dates stick.

Looks like another great year!!!

Chris(NJ)

I ride Hartshorne regularly, so we'll cross paths there one of these days.

I have no comment to make regarding the appropriateness of my ass, though...:D

I'm sure...

And dont worry, I promise to not stare at your ass to make any assessments :rofl:

Chris(NJ)

Thanks for the info Jess :) Looks like a lot of sundays which will make the first half of the season a little tough b/c of my full time job, but once we switch schedules at work, it'll be perfect. I was also checking out the h2h site and it looks like a pretty good setup. Looking forward to ridin w/ everyone and gettin back out to the races :)

anrothar

entirely thrilled
right, because making assessments of men's asses is shaggz job. and he doesn't want anyone cutting in on his action....

walter

Fourth Party
damn it, how come nobody assesses my ass? oh,right, how can my ass be assessed if Im the last one.

C

Carn75

Hey Chris welcome...i just found this site too and so far everyone seems pretty cool.

Top Bottom