Hello!

Sandman98

My name is Sandy, looking forward to meet and ride with you guys. I've been riding allaire park, because I live close by. I would love to try different mountain bike parks if my schedule works out with your schedule. See you at the trail!

My name is Sandy, looking forward to meet and ride with you guys. I've been riding allaire park, because I live close by. I would love to try different mountain bike parks if my schedule works out with your schedule. See you at the trail!

Welcome! I was at Allaire on Tuesday, conditions are great.

Welcome!

Give Hartshorne a try. I wish I lived closer and I'd be there more often for sure.

big welcome to you and do check in often. As I say if your not riding then this is the best place to be next to riding...

Welcome aboard Allaire is my go to park lots of fun we do rides there all the time and I am always happy to give a tour, as for other parks try six mile as well it is a blast.. but make sure it has not rained in a week or it will be sloppy....

Welcome aboard Allaire is my go to park lots of fun we do rides there all the time and I am always happy to give a tour, as for other parks try six mile as well it is a blast.. but make sure it has not rained in a week or it will be sloppy....

Thanks, I see you're in brick, likewise I'm from brick. Six mile sounds good. Keep me posted. I rode allaire with mike.su a couple of times. Maybe I can join you guys in allaire.

Back
Top Bottom