Hello from Middletown

Kmoodymz3

Hi, I found you from posts on MTBR have been lurking for a few weeks and realized I have not even said "hello."

I do most of my riding in Huber, Hartshorne, and Allaire. I'm lucky that Huber is a 10 minute ride from my house. It is a perfect warm up :).

I started riding a few years ago, to prove that I am NOT getting old! Once I started I was hooked and now I do endurance races when I can fit them in. I did the Cohutta 100 a few weeks back and had a great race in spite of the mud. I'm planning to do the Wilderness 101 and Shenandoah 100 this year too.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
great you found us. we are a harmless enough bunch....
I work in oceanport and hit allaire on the way home but as gas goes up I might just road it in to work and do the trail stuff on the weekends...

NJ Jess

hi

Great to hear we have another endurance rider on board. Hook up with Ryan H,.....he was at the C 100 too. You could have shared the driving and expense. You enduranceheads are amazing.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Commvault systems next to the race track off 36.
been there almost 10 years more or less a computer-geek

Kmoodymz3

Thanks, for the welcome. I'll have to look Ryan up. I ride endurance because I'm too slow to ride XC.

P

pdm362

Welcme aboard

I ride hartshorne a lot and slowly getting into the racing scene. I work in Eatontown so Hartshorne and Allaire are the same distance in opposite directions. Anyway enjoy the forums and post some rides.

Paul

Top Bottom