Hartshorne/Huber Conditions

Tim

aka sptimmy43
Not seeing how to do that. I did get a PR on that yesterday. Woulda been faster but I stopped to curse for a sec when my tire slipped on a rock, ruining my climb. 922nd of all time babay! Woot woot!

I made the segment. It's very similar to Ridge to River View but I figured what the hell...

Aresab310

formerly RSabarese
Huber was in very good shape, some damp on the trails but no puddle on my route. Lot's of people out there today... Excellent day!

rmap01

Huber was in very good shape, some damp on the trails but no puddle on my route. Lot's of people out there today... Excellent day!
+1 Rode Huber & Harts this afternoon and that was my experience as well. Conditions were really good overall with only a small # of soft spots.

AndyJ

Yep, nice conditions today but a ridiculous number of hikers in the afternoon :) The Rocky Point lot was full and overflowing onto the street.

The tree that was overhanging the Claypit connector (the reason why it was blocked off) has been taken care of.

w_b

a couple of my friends have been riding from the Locust Point lot thru the Hubes past few afternoons and report not too shabby as of this afternoon.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions