Hartshorne/Huber Conditions

AndyJ

Argh! Have tomorrow off from work and was going to head over to Hartshorne early in the morning before the showers started... and it's closed tomorrow until noon for deer hunting. Just my luck. Guess I'll be hitting Huber tomorrow morning.

SmooveP

Got out there this morning. Good to go, but rain tonight into tomorrow. There's some mud and a few new(ish) downed trees at Huber.

pygmypony

anyone ride harts y'day? I know it was closed today for hunting, but hoping to hit it tomorrow (friday 12/20)...thanks!

TimBay

anyone ride harts y'day? I know it was closed today for hunting, but hoping to hit it tomorrow (friday 12/20)...thanks!
Haven't ridden, but live in the area. It's been nice and dry aside from a brief light snowing yesterday. I assume it should be good to go tomorrow.

pygmypony

trails were practically pristine today...as @Matt_ said earlier, once the thaw hits, there's a little greasiness...but otherwise, frozen goodness...should be great for the MTBNJ outing...sadly, i will miss, family obligations!

also beware...LOTS of hikers today, at both Huber and Harts...i'd expect even more tomorrow

Reactions: Tim

AndyJ

Conditions went a little downhill at Hartshorne now that the ground is thawing. It's rideable, but be careful, as there are some slick spots. Parts of lower Grand Tour (such as through the unnaturally placed rocks) were somewhat sloppy. Otherwise, the beautiful weather made for a great ride today.

serviceguy

Conditions went a little downhill at Hartshorne now that the ground is thawing. It's rideable, but be careful, as there are some slick spots. Parts of lower Grand Tour (such as through the unnaturally placed rocks) were somewhat sloppy. Otherwise, the beautiful weather made for a great ride today.

Hi Andy, nice meeting you on Saturday at Hartshorne.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions