Hartshorne/Huber Conditions

We were there for a TM at Huber on Sat and then rode a zone a few minutes down the road from Hart/Huber yesterday and the trails were in great shape.

Just a little precip last night here (which is just across the Navesink) so like njracer said everything should still be good but looks like rain is coming tomorrow. You might be fine in the early AM.

Hartshorn and Huber drain well, (Rocky Point stays wet the longest) but, it has rained/poured all day today, and it wasn't much better yesterday. I would say the parks will need at least a day or two to dry up some. Thanks for caring enough to ask.

conditions were great today

Attachments

• hartshorne.jpg
    hartshorne.jpg
    389.3 KB · Views: 251
  • hartshornejpg.jpg
    hartshornejpg.jpg
    367.2 KB · Views: 249
  • hrtshorne.jpg
    hrtshorne.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 266
ecsnsmb and I rode there today and conditions were pretty close to mint. A few soft spots but overall very misty trail to be ridden.

Weather temps are insane - mid Dec and I was in a short sleeve after 10 minutes into the ride. Although it might have my fat ass trying to keep up with him.

Get it while it is good! And if you can have ecsnsmb lead a tour in there do so - but try to keep up - dude blazes both up and down hill!

ecsnsmb and I rode there today and conditions were pretty close to mint. A few soft spots but overall very misty trail to be ridden.

Weather temps are insane - mid Dec and I was in a short sleeve after 10 minutes into the ride. Although it might have my fat ass trying to keep up with him.

Get it while it is good! And if you can have ecsnsmb lead a tour in there do so - but try to keep up - dude blazes both up and down hill!

Thanks Don - Great ride today! The trail was mint and the temperature was perfect. PM me and let me know when you want to go next - Tues/Wed look just as epic as today was and there is always the weekend (depending upon those closure dates). Hopefully no plagued bike next time...
Cheers

Remember closed for hunting 14-16.

Only until 11am, Hartshorne will open after 11am to trail users. If going I'd give it till about 12 to let the hunters clear out.

CATEGORY 2 PARKS. Within designated areas, for a portion of the shotgun, muzzleloader, and/or bow
deer hunting seasons, as permitted by New Jersey Fish and Wildlife. Hours of discharge may be limited.
All other outdoor public use prohibited during hours of discharge.

Hartshorne Woods
Park Until 11am
Dec. 5, 6, 7, 14, 15, and 16, 2011

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions