Hartshorne/Huber Conditions

Yea, I know that place dries out pretty quick, but wasnt sure if that area got more rain than we did. I'm gonna try to hit it sat am, and I'm sure it'll be just fine by then :cool:

zero problem by Sat am for sure.

in fact, would be shocked to find any problems when I go tomorrow.

zero problem by Sat am for sure.

in fact, would be shocked to find any problems when I go tomorrow.

Indeed,.... there were no problem areas at all. I think I ran across two wet spots that didn't span more than 2' in length each. Fun day...perfect temps!!

just got back. couldnt be better. in fact, with some leaves on the ground it's making the sand pits of Huber a little easier to ride through.

Any condition reports now that its had a couple days to drain after the recent weather?

+1, everything is snowy/wet/muddy up north and I was planning on taking my 1st trip down this Friday AM (as long as we don't get too much more wet stuff over the next three days.....

+1, everything is snowy/wet/muddy up north and I was planning on taking my 1st trip down this Friday AM (as long as we don't get too much more wet stuff over the next three days.....

Rain on the way for tomorrow but after that, high 50's and some 60's....Friday should be fine!

spent a lot of time both parks early this morning - started with the lights on - both parks are very fast now that the sand is hardening up with the low temps - now we just need to lose the leaves to see the river, ocean and NYC...

Anyone been here lately???

Rode there yesterday. Place is running well. A little on the dry side but not too dusty or sandy. Lots of leaves in places so its hard to see the lines but not bad if you keep loose. I would love to ride there again this week - let me know if you have any interest.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Thanks Don,
We may give it a go Thurs or Friday. I will post up if going. Also congrats on the new stewardship at Hartshorne.
Ed and Pat Gifford
the Snot Rocket tandem

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions