Hartshorne/Huber Conditions

Aresab310

formerly RSabarese
My wife and I brought the fat bikes to Huber, was pretty much dry except for some softness on the trails heading to the main parking lot. Great day to be out.

Sven Migot

Conditions were great, but lots of walkers...

1522537909768.png

Tim

aka sptimmy43
Haven’t been there since Saturday but I work 2 miles away. I imagine it’s decent. The wind should have dried out any moisture from the snow and rain earlier in the week.

mwlikesbikes

Place was it great shape today. Needs a couple logs cut out though on rocky point as soon as you drop in to the s-bend. Looks like a straight down line is forming to bypass it. Needs to be shut down asap

Reactions: Tim

Tim

aka sptimmy43
I did a rare (for me) Huber ride today. It was perfect. No down trees and dry trails.

I forgot how fun Huber is. It was a nice change of pace.

Tim

aka sptimmy43
Got out at Harts yesterday after work. A couple of the downed trees have been cut away. There are only 2 remaining on Rocky Point. One is enormous. The other is probably rideable. I didn't have the balls to try but I think I will if it's still there next time I get out.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I was here Friday, and there was a downed tree on the back side climb of Laurel Ridge, about a quarter of the way up the hill. It could be a bit of surprise to anyone coming down the hill with some pace.

Tim

aka sptimmy43
I was here Friday, and there was a downed tree on the back side climb of Laurel Ridge, about a quarter of the way up the hill. It could be a bit of surprise to anyone coming down the hill with some pace.

I saw that one last week, as well. It has been cut away.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions