Hardtail Talk!!

EJphotos

Congratulations man!! That color is beautiful
Thanks! It's really a sweet color. And it was awesome the shop had pedals to match it lol.
First ride tonight just on the rail trail but it's a fun bike. Flickable and fast. When dropper post is down it looks like a dirt jumper, with that 130mm fork. Riding position feels almost exactly like the Trance X I just sold, which is pretty neat. I can fit 29" wheels on this if I want to as well.
A gold chain and Kashima coated fork would look awesome on this. And tan sidewalls.

Strix

Thanks! It's really a sweet color. And it was awesome the shop had pedals to match it lol.
First ride tonight just on the rail trail but it's a fun bike. Flickable and fast. When dropper post is down it looks like a dirt jumper, with that 130mm fork. Riding position feels almost exactly like the Trance X I just sold, which is pretty neat. I can fit 29" wheels on this if I want to as well.
A gold chain and Kashima coated fork would look awesome on this. And tan sidewalls.
I’m thinking gold chain as well

JMac1

Anyone running a PNW loam dropper? If so do you like it?
Yup. It’s been great. And the easy adjustability gave me confidence to go with 200mm, knowing I could shorten if necessary. I don’t think you can do better for the price.

Strix

Yup. It’s been great. And the easy adjustability gave me confidence to go with 200mm, knowing I could shorten if necessary. I don’t think you can do better for the price.
That’s what I was thinking ty everyone 👍👍

serviceguy

I almost asked about it even tho I have one but then I saw it’s a 3 hour drive each way without traffic for me. That’s a steal.
It may be too good to be true, I did contact the guy. No answer yet. But on Tuesday I have to drive to Long Island for work so…

iman29

It may be too good to be true, I did contact the guy. No answer yet. But on Tuesday I have to drive to Long Island for work so…

Uh oh saw this for sale. Is this a unicorn?

BA5615F6-AC55-4C3D-BB25-73AB2F1C68BF.png

Strix

I almost want to take a shot at this for the price it don’t look to bad!

Attachments

• 7F5FC36D-0034-4F48-ABDC-3645AD6EBCB7.png
    7F5FC36D-0034-4F48-ABDC-3645AD6EBCB7.png
    181.3 KB · Views: 63

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Building my first Frame up “hardtailRagley Big AL. Just wanted some feedback from other riders that ride “hardtail’s” What are you riding? What parts do you have on your bike?
I built up the steel version of the Big AL (Blue Pig) and sold it to a happy rider in NC. I currently have a Sonder Signal Ti spec'd with Pike Ultimate, GX group, Code R brakes, and a OneUp dropper.

Attachments

• Sonder Signal Ti.jpg
    Sonder Signal Ti.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 62

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I built up the steel version of the Big AL (Blue Pig) and sold it to a happy rider in NC. I currently have a Sonder Signal Ti spec'd with Pike Ultimate, GX group, Code R brakes, and a OneUp dropper.

I think I ran into you once at mooch ending my ride you were starting yours when I had a lime ragley

Strix

Now I know why the others cost more! Cause this thing feels like it’s made of plastic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 65
Top Bottom