Good Friday ride @ RV

Fred,

Who you kidding? With all the training/riding you've been doing it's me that will be chasing you. I need someone to suffer with anyhow.

Kirt

Very unlikely, however if that is an invite ill take you up on it. However, Ill be getting off of work around 7. I can haul ass to get up there but my best guess I may not arrive till 830ish. Thats hoping there is no traffic.

If that works for you, BRING THE PAIN!

WOW, I am gasping for air as norm is asking me for my plans. Norm, I have to work till 7a then I'm free. You?

The only reason why I didnt jump all over Kirt's offer was bc the last time we rode I held him up quite a bit. Didnt want to hang him up again.

Fred - I'm there but an hour earlier. So if you go with Kirt you may cross paths with me at some point, or you may see piles of my vomit on the trail like horse dung.

I thought you were off this weekend? What about LM early Saturday?

I am off this weekend. But not until friday at 7a. Then im not due back till sunday at 11p.

I dont know how things will pan out for Sat morning. I am planning on having some friends over sooo I may not wake up all that early. But Ill let you know. Sound good?

I am off this weekend. But not until friday at 7a. Then im not due back till sunday at 11p.

I dont know how things will pan out for Sat morning. I am planning on having some friends over sooo I may not wake up all that early. But Ill let you know. Sound good?

OMFG I invite you and you reply that you can't make it? And if you do you'll be hungover? Sheesh.

Fred,

8.30am will be fine. Meet in the main lot above the small boat launch.

Norm,

Fred doesn't say no to anybody if they say lets ride, must be the you.;)
See you on the way out.

Round Valley

I rode there a handful of times in the mid-90s but that's it. My memories are pretty vague at this point. How technical is the climbing? My memory is that it was lengthy, but can't recall much else.

Its been about about 10 years for me as well, I would go with a full suspension, LONG bumpy climbs, sort of a ball buster, I remenber cursing alot....

Back
Top Bottom