Going Long and Hard.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Made it to the YOOP. Took us like 24 hours because we got caught in a pretty bad snow storm and stopped to wait it out. (Pic below is not during the snowstorm but earlier when we were excited for snow 🤣) The van is completely packed with 2 bikes and gear so there was a bivy worth of space to sleep in the back that had 2 people in it. It was too tight to actually sleep but we were able to rest enough to get moving again after the plows came through.

Dee's packet pickup was today so we did that and then packed her bike for tomorrow. Course looks stupid fast.

My Gear Check is Sunday so I'll probably get out and ride part of the 30 route tomorrow as a shake down and to take pics...there's 450 people racing tomorrow so there are Fat Bikes all over the place.

20230216_211318.jpg

FB_IMG_1676667806617.jpg

iman29

View attachment 207761

View attachment 207762

Locked and loaded. Last shake down ride. Gear check and rider's meeting. 7am go time. Link below.

View attachment 207763

View attachment 207764
That’s a lot of gear just to ride down the hallway no ? 🤪

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Damn. Not that it makes a difference now, but I definitely didn't think we could use the bike shop in Ishmeping to sleep, dry out, and refuel before heading into RAMBA. Not having a warm place to stop and refuel before that push was why I called it 😢 Apparently everyone used it.

FB_IMG_1677079365084.jpg

serviceguy

Top Bottom