Going Long and Hard.

So, I've kept it on the DL but a friend is filming a short documentary on me. We've been filming the past few weeks during my training rides. It's been a fun process. I just hope my story is exciting enough to sit through...

FB_IMG_1514153402965.jpg
IMG_20171224_145127_788.jpg

Here's a shot of layer inventory. Basically exactly the same as previous ultras with the addition of a Specialized Fleece Hoody as an additional base layer and/or outer layer for daytime.

20171225_213529.jpg

Bottom is the same as I've never had any issues staying warm from the waist down.

20171225_213647.jpg

And various extremity gear. Also unchanged.

20171225_213924.jpg

Sorry I haven't been posting more prep stuff here. The new format has my thread start at the beginning every time I log on and I have to skip through 400 pages.

IMG_20171231_132344_119.jpg
IMG_20171231_141611_051.jpg

Only thing worse than it being -50 is it being 34. Hike a bike, all day, all night, all day, all night again.

Sorry I haven't been posting more prep stuff here. The new format has my thread start at the beginning every time I log on and I have to skip through 400 pages.

Looks like this is a problem on the mobile browser where you can’t click to the last page with one click.

I will add a last page link, but th workaround in the meantime is to click in the page x of y text then type in the last page number.

Looks like this is a problem on the mobile browser where you can’t click to the last page with one click.

I will add a last page link, but th workaround in the meantime is to click in the page x of y text then type in the last page number.

no need to be at the last page to post - just scroll to the bottom of the first page.

@soundz - is there anyway to have a soft link (name?) the last post of a user?
something like http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/threads/jims-training-thread.11666/#last
this could then become a bookmark.

clicking on the date in the forum view doesn't work anymore.

Checked some of the xenforo help sites, didn't see anything.

The loophole I've found is to just reply when I get a notification. Like now.

PS-What are the odds of my flight leaving tomorrow? Over/Under? All goes to plan or I end up taking a vacation in Yellowstone a day late?

Back
Top Bottom