Glen Park Stroudsburg, PA

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
We're going to shuttle rented a chopper
B0EBF896-AE9B-4A43-AF30-2F5F0816BC52.jpeg

Over the Bars

Place is pretty awesome but I got so damn lost the first time I went just trying to find my way to the climbing trail and then following it up. Once you can find that then everything brings you to the bottom so it's alot of fun. Let us know how the conditions are I want to go back but never been this time of year.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
How is this place compared to the chunkiest at chimney rock or sourlands? Would a flatlander from central jersey kill himself on this?

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
How is this place compared to the chunkiest at chimney rock or sourlands? Would a flatlander from central jersey kill himself on this?
It’s not sustained tech (mostly) but there are lots of drops and jumps. Some of the B lines have big kicks but you kinda have to go looking for those. Some of the drops can be rolled, but the ones that can‘t will get you if you don’t know it. If @Soundguy is going follow him!

Actually don’t follow @Soundguy he gets pretty rad. But he does know the lines.

Last edited:

Tim

aka sptimmy43

I'm by no means rad and I've ridden at Glen a couple times. You'll be fine. There really isn't anything that's gonna catch you off guard unless you're just ripping down the mountain with reckless abandon.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
I'm by no means rad and I've ridden at Glen a couple times. You'll be fine. There really isn't anything that's gonna catch you off guard unless you're just ripping down the mountain with reckless abandon.
Thanks. I regularly camp near there. I'll bring my bike next time.

Top Bottom