Getting to Know You??? Question #3...

wonderturtle

playing with my kids.

then...listening to good music and finding new bands to listen to, playing guitar (quite poorly), Rutgers football and basketball, drinking good beer, shootin' hoops.

and of course, scrapbooking.

R

Roger De Vlaeminck (RDV)

Well the overwhelming response to question #2 made up for a lackluster #1. How about we go for another?

Question #3
Explain a personal passion or hobby other than cycling?

My Passion other than cycling....well, my kid...but that is a given. Ben, I loved the video o you and your daughter riding. So cool.
My other passion is coaching soccer. I put more energy towards that than riding now.
No #1 Passion is the wife and kids but it has to work in concernt with riding, It all goes together.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
quite simply, cars, anything w/ 4 wheels that i can drive, and make fast, :D my second passion behind biking, was actually there first before biking, but biking has taken over since its cheaper, and more fun than being stuck under the hood :D

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
audio/midi hence "soundz", also photography :

IMG_9757.web.jpg

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
That room looks like a lot of fun. Do you just record your own thing or do you record bands? Looks cool!

I work mostly with keyboards, samples and electronic sounding things - I come out of the "rave" era *fear*. Never really done any serious band type recording other than messing around with the church band in a live setting.

Last edited:

MTBTyler

Fighting is my new adrenaline rush. I used to play bass but I cant sit on my ass for more than 20 min -I dont like to think I gave up, I just found its not my thing. I collect the small model cars. Stand in front of 7/11 dressed in all black with my hood up and fists out, its funny to see people react.:rofl:

C

CultureCouture

Soccer.... I play all year long. Indoors in Montclair, Wayne, and the Verizon dome at the meadowlands. Outdoors in Hoboken, and a traveling team with GSSL that plays all over jersey. (Sunday mornings at 9am, it's torture somtimes.) Let's get a pick up game going after a group ride! ;)

Oh, and I just took a jiu jitsu class and kind of loved it.

C.Puncher

Other than biking...............Motorcycles. I ride a Triumph Thunderbird 900. I don't get out on her much, because I spend so much time biking. I also play softball....since 1990.
Again, another casualty of cycling. Weight training, still love it, and can fit it in to compliment cycling. Why does the world revolve around cycling? I don't know, but I like it!

Top Bottom