Generic Pro Road Cycling Thread

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Also, I think I am starting to become a Bernal fan. That attack on the dirt yesterday to win was 🔥
Me too. Did you see the post race interview when he was asked and answered in Spanish? you could see the genuine emotion and relief to finally win a stage. He didn’t even know that he won the stage at the point he crossed the line. Which I guess explains why he didn’t make any form of celebration crossing the finish line.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Yes! That was fun to watch. And moves Segan into the points lead.

Watching Evenepoal and Bernal fight for a few bonus seconds at the last sprint was interesting as well. Also nice to see the handshake/respect between them afterwards.
Didn’t realize it at the time... but his first giro win as also on stage 10 (last year)...

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Who is ready for Giro Bianche tomorrow?
STRADE-BIANCHE-BALLIN-CURVE.gif

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Soooo much fun so far today. Ganna is possessed! He’s either gonna give EB a cushion or get him killed in the dirt corners.🍿

trener1

Well.... that was something, crazy day.

Only bummer that the race is pretty much over at this point with half the race still to go.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
The GCN Commentators were apoplectic regarding Remco and the team tactics \ dynamics. Clearly they sampled the local Expresso. 😉

F89FD82E-1B51-4CBA-BC22-9A6E4A4317DB.gif

Last edited:

jackx

Mum called, she got out of the house to see the peloton rode down the street in a long, never ending line of cyclists...and a gazillion support/sponsor cars.
Super cool! Too bad she wasn't in a feed zone so she could snag a musette for you.

serviceguy

Super cool! Too bad she wasn't in a feed zone so she could snag a musette for you.
It was, especially since my father died last year she basically did not get out of her house due to the repeated lock downs. It’s been hard for her, like for many others off course. We were really hoping for a better 2021 but so far we have only got bad or worse news...

Top Bottom