GCN - zero MTB content

And the add on cost $10 per month...so over the last two years to watch UCI MTB and DH went from 0 to $120

And the add on cost $10 per month...so over the last two years to watch UCI MTB and DH went from 0 to $120
Over $300 if you don't have a Max subscription. As much as I love mtn bike racing, I'm not sure I love it that much.

Il since I am an att wireless customer on an unlimited plan, it is free.

I wonder if they will add coverage to bleacher report App. I use that app all the time for sports stuff. It would be cool to have in depth cycling coverage too.

Over $300 if you don't have a Max subscription. As much as I love mtn bike racing, I'm not sure I love it that much.
Will there be free re-runs available? At that price there's no chance I will watch it live.

Wait, why $300? Unlimited ad free is $199.99/year...still not watching though.
MAX.JPG

Last edited:
O, I tried and logon to MAX and since I do have HBO on optimum it looks like I'm on the monthly Add Free plan...

It will be interesting to see how the new WB/ESPN/Fox streaming service works out. We should know more by the Fall of this year. I won't say for sure that I'd get it, but at least there's more I'd be interested in watching than on the Max service.

When you can get SuperCross, and outdoor Motorcross, on Peacock for substantially less, paying this much for crappy ass coverage of a few rounds of DH racing is ridiculous. Hell, that's not much less than a season pass to actually GO ride DH yourself at a park near you ! Common sense has just totally left the building.

Hell, that's not much less than a season pass to actually GO ride DH yourself at a park near you ! Common sense has just totally left the building.
LOL! Yeah... I hadn't really thought about it like that, but I agree. 🤣

in my email today

says something about b/r sports add-on is free for limited time.

1707495032050.png

in my email today

says something about b/r sports add-on is free for limited time.

View attachment 232407
As sundaydoug posted earlier, the limited time promotion ends on Feb 29. So, for mtn bike races, you'll probably have to pay. If you can justify a Max subscription, the extra $10 might be worth it. But $10/mo. on top of the monthly or annual cost of the Max subscription just to watch a handful of mtn bike races is a bit steep for my tastes.

Back
Top Bottom