Garmin 800, every park in NJ map overlay. You need this!

I updated it today 6/30/14

Changelog:
Updated waywanda map to Tom Hennigan
Rescaled multiple parks to bring it under the 100 image limit
Updated Ringwood and Rampo to SoundzSpec map
Added Raystown
Added Nockamixon Park
Updated Stewart to Stewards of Stewart map

Is there a better kittatinny map?
Is there a better Lewis Morris map?
Is there a sourlands map?

Take a look at my file in google earth and see if you know of any parks with updated maps that need to be updated in my file.
Original post has the download information.

Thanks. I assume we just delete the old file?

I updated it today 6/30/14

Changelog:
Updated waywanda map to Tom Hennigan
Rescaled multiple parks to bring it under the 100 image limit
Updated Ringwood and Rampo to SoundzSpec map
Added Raystown
Added Nockamixon Park
Updated Stewart to Stewards of Stewart map

Is there a better kittatinny map?
Is there a better Lewis Morris map?
Is there a sourlands map?

Take a look at my file in google earth and see if you know of any parks with updated maps that need to be updated in my file.
Original post has the download information.

The Sourlands map should work. I used it on Maprika today and it seems to be geographically correct. If that's the correct GPS mapping term. :)

This is super awesome. It works great with the Garmin 1000. Any chance of adding "hiking areas" as well?

updated with new ringwood map and some hiking locations.
untested. someone test this out on an actual 705, mine isn't charged at the moment. hopefully the new ringwood map appears on top of the old much larger one so you can see the new better stuff and still the surrounding old stuff.

Last edited:
If the NJ-mapping file has been installed before, will installing the new file overwrite the old map? Looking for a clean install without overlapping.

Nice! I loaded the maps on my GPSMAP 62, and headed over to Six Mile Run today. You really don't need a map to navigate 6MR, but it was neat seeing all the trails right there on my GPS. Thanks for putting this together!

Any success on the Garmin 1000 yet? May or may not be related but my 1000 can no longer connect to MAC or PC anymore after loading the map. Hard factory reset, different cables, couple of MACs and PC but still not detectable by the OS. Could be coincidence. No biggie, Competitive Cyclist is sending a replacement 2-day air since its newly purchased.

I am interested in this working with my 1000. Had the same issues and Garmin replaced it. Tried it again and uninstalled it super fast before the crash. When I had it on my old garmin 800, it was awesome!

Back
Top Bottom