Garmin 800, every park in NJ map overlay. You need this!

Are you kidding me?! That's insane! I had to zoom pretty close but they popped right up. So those maps are gps correct so when I'm on trail it'll follow? Gtluke...holy cow.
Funny, I subscribed to that thread thinking one day I might get the 800 and try them out. Nice. Thanks.

Yes, I was at Allaire last week and it was so much easier to find all the fun trails using Luke's maps instead of relying on just stumbling upon them.

Now if he can just get Stewart on there... :hmmm:

Yes, I was at Allaire last week and it was so much easier to find all the fun trails using Luke's maps instead of relying on just stumbling upon them.

Now if he can just get Stewart on there... :hmmm:

I get the feeling having him do more parks would require beer, steaks, a comely masseuse, some hard labor in his yard, and maybe bribes. :D

Thanks for the tip on checking the maps Brad!

well if it's not on there I can do it easy. I still need people to help me optimize the images.
No photoshop experts out there with free time?

iPhone

Any idea how to view these on an iPhone?
When I open the kmz with Google earth the overlays don't show up.

I can see them fine in Google earth on my desktop PC.....

Awesome

Thanks for all the work on this! I just got it to work today (I have a mac, and misplaced the file..) and it is Awesome! Are Blue and Sprain on there?

Thanks again!!!:)

Just found this - sure wish I had it yesterday. Anywho, are there any updates to this? Downloaded onto my 810. Will try it out on next ride

I updated it today 6/30/14

Changelog:
Updated waywanda map to Tom Hennigan
Rescaled multiple parks to bring it under the 100 image limit
Updated Ringwood and Rampo to SoundzSpec map
Added Raystown
Added Nockamixon Park
Updated Stewart to Stewards of Stewart map

Is there a better kittatinny map?
Is there a better Lewis Morris map?
Is there a sourlands map?

Take a look at my file in google earth and see if you know of any parks with updated maps that need to be updated in my file.
Original post has the download information.

I updated it today 6/30/14

Changelog:
Updated waywanda map to Tom Hennigan
Rescaled multiple parks to bring it under the 100 image limit
Updated Ringwood and Rampo to SoundzSpec map
Added Raystown
Added Nockamixon Park
Updated Stewart to Stewards of Stewart map

Is there a better kittatinny map?
Is there a better Lewis Morris map?
Is there a sourlands map?

Take a look at my file in google earth and see if you know of any parks with updated maps that need to be updated in my file.
Original post has the download information.

Thanks! I think we'll be at Nockamixon next week.

I am pretty sure I put a Sourlands map/link on the wiki page. Check that.

This is soooooo cool. Looks like I just found an excuse to upgrade! You guys/gals are the best!!!!

Dan-

Nice!! Been using my android phone to track all this time but this completely makes me want to buy a Garmin. Would love to try this one day.

Today I learned that norm has a garmin 800 and never loaded this on his. Please tell him how dumb he is

Back
Top Bottom