First tt at Sandy Hook

whtbread

I registered for my first time trial ever at Sandy Hook tomorrow. I am excited but nervous at the same time. I am hoping its not too windy. Anybody else registered for it?

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
I'm in and so is TriChick.

But I'll be thinking of Mare and company partying up on the hill.;)

al415

Banned
did anyone see my pink Merckx in the Eddy class? I let a friend ride it. I'd loved to have done the TT... Settled for a few hours in Allaire this evening.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
did anyone see my pink Merckx in the Eddy class? I let a friend ride it. I'd loved to have done the TT... Settled for a few hours in Allaire this evening.

I pre-rode the course with some dude on a vintage Colnago, it was bad-ass, I didn't see a Merckx though.

-Jim.

whtbread

The wind was tough the whole way back but it seemed like it picked up around the curve with 1k to go. For my first race I didn't crash, I didn't get first and I didn't get last. I did have a great time though.

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
I saw your bike. Shifters on the downtube and all. Nice.
The wind seemed to swirl and didn't help me at all on the way out and was a bear on the way back in. Fortunately it beat my rabbit a little harder than it did me. Yippee!

Steve Vai

The wind was tough the whole way back but it seemed like it picked up around the curve with 1k to go. For my first race I didn't crash, I didn't get first and I didn't get last. I did have a great time though.

I know the guy that won our class, I heard he shaved his nuts to gain an unfair aero advantage;)

-Jim.

Steve Vai

I'm not sure if Eddy shaved his nuts. Back then I don't think anyone shaved anything.

-Jim.

Top Bottom