Favorite Places to Ride

Locally it would be Mahlon hands down. Why? I'm not really sure how to put it in words other than it has a vibe I love if that makes any sense. It also has a good mix of terrain and I know it well.

My second is Wayway. It's my escape! I can ride Wayway for hours and it feels like I'm out in a remote wilderness. I also love the lake.

Out of town it would be White Clay/Middle Run. I love the flow and features. I also love that it's so well groomed.

Places I will check out next season: Tsali trail system in Asheville, NC and Kingdom trails in VT.

Places I will check out next season: Tsali trail system in Asheville, NC and Kingdom trails in VT.

If you have time when you go to Tsali, check out DuPont and/or some of the other Pisgah trails. Tsali is great, but if you like Wayway, Tsali is going to feel like a road ride. It's very fast, swoopy and fun, but it's about as technical as your driveway (assuming, of course, you don't have a very technical driveway.)

If you have time when you go to Tsali, check out DuPont and/or some of the other Pisgah trails. Tsali is great, but if you like Wayway, Tsali is going to feel like a road ride. It's very fast, swoopy and fun, but it's about as technical as your driveway (assuming, of course, you don't have a very technical driveway.)

I'm looking to spend a week with some friends so I might be able to sample them all.:D

But yeah ...I wouldn't mind riding this for a few days. http://youtu.be/BiOk9MLdEL0?hd=1

Last edited:
Anywhere and everywhere esp if it's the first time, cuz if you ain't riding then your probably ain't having fun...

Back
Top Bottom