MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
MT.jpg

wow man where was that at?

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
wow man where was that at?

glacier nat'l park, montana. my wife and i drove cross country last summer for vacation. if you don't mind me sharing... here are some highlight pics of the trip... it was a blast.

two more of glacier nat'l park:
glacier2.jpg

glacier.jpg

mrs. clarkenstein at the northern california coast:
cali.jpg

sequoia nat'l park:
sequoia2.jpg

sequoia.jpg

and finally, yellowstone:
yellowstone.jpg

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
damn thats really nice pics. im envious. i drove across the country once, but i took the southern route. it basically looks EXACTLY the same from west VA to Vegas. worst trip ever.

Glancing Aft

damn thats really nice pics. im envious. i drove across the country once, but i took the southern route. it basically looks EXACTLY the same from west VA to Vegas. worst trip ever.

I thought the Southern route was awesome just as soon get through all the crap and into New Mexico and Arizona!

33804488.DSC03751Medium.JPG

33804493.DSC03767Medium.JPG

33804520.DSC03839Medium.JPG

33804535.DSC03866Medium.JPG

33804508.DSC03818Medium.JPG

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
I thought the Southern route was awesome just as soon get through all the crap and into New Mexico and Arizona!

33804488.DSC03751Medium.JPG

33804493.DSC03767Medium.JPG

33804520.DSC03839Medium.JPG

33804535.DSC03866Medium.JPG

33804508.DSC03818Medium.JPG

pics arent working homie. well we did have "fun" so to speak, but the trip wasnt about fun. i was moving to vegas. got there.... decided it was bogus and drove home a day and a half later. flagstaff was really nice, and meteor crator arizona was pretty rad. other than that it was kind of boring. im more of a trees and mountains kinda guy, ahaha.

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Bar hump dead sailor,

not staight edge.........

Attachments

• face.jpg
    face.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 136

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
looks like the thread got cleaned out. sorry mods, i was just answering peoples inquirys. didnt mean to threadjack.

BiknBen

:topic:

This is me racing in the Tour of Colts Neck this past weekend. Don't give me grief about the skinny tires. They are twenty-niners and they roll super-fast. :getsome:

I'm the dude right in the middle.
img_8780.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom