eBay Question - Shipping to Different Country

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I posted something on eBay for United States shipping only and I got a question from someone asking if I can ship it to Argentina via USPS Priority. He has 119 positive feed backs over the last 12 months.

So is it worth doing the overseas shipping? Anything I should watch out for?

as long as you get the money first, who cares!!!

From my experience, importing to Argentina is a PITA. Their regulations are so tough. I have sent samples that take forever to get there compared to Chile where they get them in 2 days.

Sell it in Chile :p

good luck!

I would just avoid it altogether unless if you know there is no market in the US for said item.

Usually those tire kickers don't even win!

a couple things to ask

I have shipped small bike items to England, Russia, maybe one or two places in that area. They all have gotten to the final destination, took a few weeks, never did South America, how big is the item and how much is it worth? Small is good. U.S.postal international is pretty good.
I would tell the person if no one else local buys it, he can have it.
I know some people are dead against it, if its insured, what the heck..

BOBKE

I posted something on eBay for United States shipping only and I got a question from someone asking if I can ship it to Argentina

fifty.gif

I shipped a bike to the Netherlands once with no problems using USPS. Just make sure you get paypal funds first. No silly Western Union crap.

I think I'm gonna pass on the int'l shipping. I posted it last night and there's plenty of interest. The deal killer for me is if it's gonna take forever to ship and get the funds.

If anybody is looking to buy a pair of Technics 1200's let me know :D

as long as you get the money first, who cares!!!
This doesn't always hold true. Paypal will reverse the funds and pull from a bank account if need be. I have seen this happen in the past, not sure if it is still policy.

I would avoid the hassle.

I would just avoid it altogether unless if you know there is no market in the US for said item.

Usually those tire kickers don't even win!

I sell a lot of bikes on ebay.

I would NEVER NEVER NEVER sell out of the USA.

If someone wants it that bad outside the usa they can use a freight forwarding agent. These guys basically receive packages and re-ship them internationally.

PayPai and Ebay lean drastically in favor of the seller in nearly every case. They will take your finds and ask questions later.

j

I would NEVER NEVER NEVER sell out of the USA.

Similar to JDog, I say "no international shipping, Conti US bidders only". If I get any messages from outsiders I just ignore them. IMO, it simply is not worth the hassle. Plenty of buyers in the US to sell to.

how old are the turntables? Will you throw in a mixer?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180980996515?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180981014865?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

About 15 years old. I can't just throw in a mixer because it's a DJM-500 and I need money by next month. I'd rather throw it on CL/eBay and get as much as I can get out of it. I also have Ortofon Concorde cartridges about 100-150 value used. I'll let go of the whole package for $1100 cash.

Similar to JDog, I say "no international shipping, Conti US bidders only". If I get any messages from outsiders I just ignore them. IMO, it simply is not worth the hassle. Plenty of buyers in the US to sell to.

this and this...

Back
Top Bottom