electric and an internal motor

I just find it too finicky sometimes.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
dropper posts need to eliminate the need to sit on the seat to lower it

electric and an internal motor

I just find it too finicky sometimes.

i don't always lower or raise it all the way - i could see a click to drop/raise ? hold to adjust?
be relatively easy using a drive off the bb to build the up pressure, then a small spring could pull it down.

Molasses

I have the Spec aftermarket- I love the thing. It has not failed yet- speak to me when it does! to the OP the post I would look at is the PNW Components Rainer post. Coil, no air- less components to fail I would imagine, and cheap for a post ~$250

greeek32

what about the new crank brothers post? cedric gracia says it's awesome!

just kidding. it's definitely shit.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just installed an internal reverb that was replaced under warranty for squishy post , post would move about half inch from body weight. One would think the replacement would be perfect, think again the new post still has the squish (not as bad maybe 1/8" at most )when fully extended . The next post I buy will be the external fox .

RickVaughn

absolutely loving my fox transfer

csUrTnbS0a90OMyuSIq4ahEIgkrJunFM8qVar0nZ3yvLDFPI47Xy7GnEb8931MDMYfJPfD9eV_WVxeQmVQxIg5e1rW44kv-cKaMMSdG3gMe6o60NOIXupVu1AeiGh2yyyut-Aex9UdQkGATbePTinDhpl0QBsLQx6sW2IVRzya731SsbY9jwOAD3ixSs6Wgai-wpIGO_D-8Gzh7IkDqCt5IRx48DxXQVq2FUaEr79gidOroAL_oRJbvwbP_DqA8NGDsMuDuOdbSgH9ZHqRsz-7AEIR_qY1X9ywZRG1cmziCX44KnfMcCOaC87WUcDNoy4f8xjWPwqu0u9w_F5EvGCR8l5eGl9KEPyZJMQJsRq79l9rdnwPZW7aL-lYdaGFCtR4rpw1BLv3deohITDotYPS6acD3B1aTNlbStiN3BqbxWHn23t6mIpDpWweWvOFbHkEd0shpF0JxCvpyPsOMBNr6ziWVFx1Ri3HyDwRXMuHMv1PFC7iaKbt0yn71O_oS2PfBbX-p_hwOplAx4JVRdhTrczRDDpl-PFhLGQ9Ewk_bqKMXBTABuBIO-WJqRO02Gaz0hcZ_Qt6ySioz9EM4yPbTPXtzQgQM=s923-no

jumpa

Just installed an internal reverb that was replaced under warranty for squishy post , post would move about half inch from body weight. One would think the replacement would be perfect, think again the new post still has the squish (not as bad maybe 1/8" at most )when fully extended . The next post I buy will be the external fox .

i hear so many stories like this. Happened to me twice on both my reverbs. both times, both post where sorted out by the LBS with no issues after. makes me think its almost not worth sending out for rebuilds or replacements if you can find a guy in house . any unintentional drop in the dropped ruins my ride.

Top Bottom