DirtRag's Dirtfest 2014

Just booked a site at ridge as well- not sure if I can convince anyone else to go but it sounds like I may finally meet a few of you fine folks!

Dirtfest will be upon us soon. Unfortunately for Dawn, she had rotator cuff surgery last month and she won't be able to ride. :-(

We are still going, though. We are going to be in Sites 13 and 14 in Ridge Loop. Stop by and say hello!

Just an FYI. There are only 2 tents allowed per site in the regular camping area outside of the festival (I don't think it matters in the festival area). Last year we saw the rangers have a few guys take a tent down because it violated the rule.

I think the rule is 2 tents or 1 RV and 1 Tent.

I believe we're at site # 21. So psyched for some beer drinking....uhh...I mean biking. Don't forget your lights.

Just booked a site at ridge as well- not sure if I can convince anyone else to go but it sounds like I may finally meet a few of you fine folks!

If memory serves me....I believe we met at Mahlon last summer.

Just an FYI. There are only 2 tents allowed per site in the regular camping area outside of the festival (I don't think it matters in the festival area). Last year we saw the rangers have a few guys take a tent down because it violated the rule.

I think the rule is 2 tents or 1 RV and 1 Tent.

JohnneO, JDGang, and I had a single tent with camper set up last year with no issues.

I know this is a Dirt Fest post but is anyone thinking/attending the festival up at kingdom in mid-june?

All set for this weekend. Heading out Thursday early afternoon so we can get a ride in after we set up. So looking forward to this!!

BTW, I have been informed that we are actually at site 008. A camper and single tent set up again.

Don't be shy....stop on buy and have a cocktail or two. We may have a few beers laying around.

I plan on heading out right after work on Thurs so will be up for a ride on Friday for sure. Doing a beer run tonight!

Anybody else thinking on bailing on Thursday and Friday? Or heading up late friday night?
I usually have to hang close to home in heavy rain days, in case I need to man the generator. Frustrating but seems like thursday and friday may be a wash anyway. Although Sat and Sun looks great!

Anybody else thinking on bailing on Thursday and Friday? Or heading up late friday night?
I usually have to hang close to home in heavy rain days, in case I need to man the generator. Frustrating but seems like thursday and friday may be a wash anyway. Although Sat and Sun looks great!

We're still heading up tomorrow. As of late, the storm is looking to roll in Thursday early evening and wrap up Friday late am.

I'll be up there Friday afternoon. Hope to see you guys there. We are in site 19...stop by for a brewski!

Where's woody? uploadfromtaptalk1400194659662.jpg

Back
Top Bottom