Dickerson Mine Preserve Conditions

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Tree down across Marty’s towards end of loop (running clockwise).
1604621758119.jpeg

Also pair of Dewalt glasses posted up... probably @Jason

side note. the jump is more fun in the dark. Hit it like 4 times tonight just because. Please build more.
1604621895556.jpeg

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
you want to ride nassau tomorrow morning? i got a couple for ya.
Wish I could. I’m on the bench till I find out how bad I hurt my leg a few days ago. I do want to check it out with you soon though! My only ride at Nassau was one of the mtbnj rides a couple years ago and I specifically remember how hungover I was that day lol.

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
I think this was BITD and the ship (or machine) has sailed but didn't @Jason used to have a way to groom snow? This snow would be a good candidate for that. Just saying...

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Per the interwebs:
In 2014 the trail crew started discussing options for keeping the trails open all year long. We started with many volunteer hours snow shoeing and the following year, we purchased a snow groomer and snow mobile. We had a successful inaugural grooming season but for 2016, we made a major upgrade by purchasing a Rokon 2wd mototractor.

We make every effort to get out immediately following a snow storm but we typically wait for the Mine Hill DPW to finish their work first. The trails, once groomed, are accessible for cross country skiing, snow shoeing and fat biking (less than 10psi, 3.8″ or greater please).”

I think Jason said the Rokon is no more, tho...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions