DH Bike Choices aka pushing the limits to the N+1 rule

$380 bucks for a season pass?!
I think I can buy two triple plays and just be good enough.

I asked this before but didn’t get any answers. Any jorba discount or other creek offers?

$380 bucks for a season pass?!
I think I can buy two triple plays and just be good enough.

I asked this before but didn’t get any answers. Any jorba discount or other creek offers?
Only discount I remember applied to day passes but that may have changed .

Hmm. Medium also available.

I am officially in the market for a gravity rig for this season and I'd prefer not to piece it together but this could mean putting together a new banger bike for 3k. I kinda settled more on a 170mm style enduro bike as opposed to a dedicated DH sled but this would be a pretty sweet starting point.

Devinci had some pretty significant issues with Wilsons cracking, although I think that was 2017 model year frames. There was a recall which presumably covered all of the frames that were affected, but probably still something to pay attention to if you're considering the Jenson frame. Otherwise seems like a good deal on a bike that is supposed to perform really well.

Devinci had some pretty significant issues with Wilsons cracking, although I think that was 2017 model year frames. There was a recall which presumably covered all of the frames that were affected, but probably still something to pay attention to if you're considering the Jenson frame. Otherwise seems like a good deal on a bike that is supposed to perform really well.
I know there's a reason they're blowing them out. Even in general I've heard people say the wilson frames were less fun or meaneuvable when they went from 26 to 27.5.

I also wonder if they're less in demand now that they no longer have a DH team.

But still its worth considering. Really not sure which way I'm going to go. And at five six my sons small wilson feels too small.

Back
Top Bottom