Death by Redbull

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Insane stuff.

Travis P. still gets my vote as the biggest whack job on wheels, though...

Sircrashalot

Best stunt I have seen in a long long time....the jump, not the backflip. The backflip doesnt impress me, other than the engineering that went into the ramp. The high jump took skill, and some luck too....and the consequences for failure were potentially SEVERE

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
both videos were awesome. rys millan is the man. anything that guy drives, he wins at. rally racing, drift racing, etc. his father was also a legend in the sport.

RacerChick

Hudson Valley Girl
Holy Sh!t, I was like wow and couldn't believe it when leaped off!
Truck flip was cool, but nothing can compare to the freestyler Dude has guts

RC ... :p

Ken thanks for posting

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I know they said the step down is harder, but I disagree. I have done stup-ups and downs (granted, not nearly as big). But man on a step up like that in which underjumping = death and you cant over jump it because you have little landing area....thats HARD! I would take that step down anyday.

dhsean

Dammit! I totally forgot to watch this.

I saw stupid Robby Kanevil do a jump I could of pulled of on my mountain bike. That step-up is massively insane. That is some dam commitment if you ask me.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Dammit! I totally forgot to watch this.

I saw stupid Robby Kanevil do a jump I could of pulled of on my mountain bike. That step-up is massively insane. That is some dam commitment if you ask me.

that would have been quite a fall if he missed

Top Bottom