cross practice

This still on for tomorrow? Excited to get out there again.

It's on! If there are ever any changes I will let you know on here. Course should be up by 5:30 . Friendly Racing starts at 6:00. There will be 2 or 3 20 minute sessions . Ask questions and advice during and after I am sure someone will show up who knows what they are doing.

It's on! If there are ever any changes I will let you know on here. Course should be up by 5:30 . Friendly Racing starts at 6:00. There will be 2 or 3 20 minute sessions . Ask questions and advice during and after I am sure someone will show up who knows what they are doing.

I plan on being there, though I hardly qualify as someone who "knows what he is doing". Though you could always watch me, and do the opposite.

Hoping to join as well. I wonder if I remember how to do this.

remember it is wood fired pizza night at la strada afterwards.....problem is i committed to a 7pm dinner there....wonder if i could get 5:30->6:30

how i felt after the first lap of the first heat when Dan, Rick, Matt and Stephen passed me after the gravel
5255296_0433a2d4fcb30a51e7797d1c0b1b99af_zps35293393.jpg

how i felt after the first lap of the first heat when Dan, Rick, Matt and Stephen passed me after the gravel

That gravel was killer. I ended up just running the water crossing to past the gravel and then remounting.

Great course and a ton of fun.

Supposed to be 6pm again next week and then moving to an earlier time after that (5:30?)

I wouldn't ride tubulars at Otto farm tonight . Town cut some high brush and may have thrown some thorns on the trail

This may be the week i make it! Met Perry at jorba jam, he's got me motivated! Damn kids...

Back
Top Bottom