cross practice

First time at the cross practice at Otto's Farm. It was awesome. Thanks to the folks who put the time in to set up the course!
Great fun. A humbling experience but great fun!
I'll be there as many Wednesday evenings as possible.

will try to make next week - kid mgmt issues tonight -
post some pics!

Nice meeting some new people!

I feel that the full course Dan put together today felt legit! He could have charged admission for a real race and would have a had a bunch of happy people.

Nice meeting some new people!

I feel that the full course Dan put together today felt legit! He could have charged admission for a real race and would have a had a bunch of happy people.

+1 on this! Thanks Dan for mixing it up and combining both sides! Already excited for next week!

The course tonight was crazy. I'm just glad nobody ate shit across both rocky stream crossings. I know my foot slipped a few times and I said some choice words ;)

Thanks so much Dan for putting this all together. I haven't felt my lungs burn like that in a WHILE.

Thanks so much Dan for putting this all together. I haven't felt my lungs burn like that in a WHILE.

X2 - Great times out there, awesome course and a great and diverse group of people!

It's a little far for me but I'll definitely be back.

Good times for sure! The full course is better than some courses I've paid to race on. Good to see everyone too.

That said, I do agree that the creek crossings were getting a little bit sketch. I found it easy to say that I'd walk them really slowly and carefully, but harder to do just that when I was trying to beat Pearl to the line!

Sorry I didn't get to do any racing last night. The stream crossings and rambles through the brambles sketched out my fiance' (total beginner) and were too much for my son. I was under the impression the course would be more beginner-friendly. I'll try to make it back some other Wednesday night on my own.

Dan has stated in the past that its on unless he says otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom