Clipless Shoes, What To Buy???

Got the Sidis Dominators 5

Ok, I got them to feel out. I am a 10.5 sneaker so that's what I got.. unfortunalty then felt a bit to big.. just a bit. So I tightened the wratchet down to a comfortable feel, after wearing them around for about a hour my feet started to cramp so bad I had to loosen them then tightened after the swelling went down... I feel like I got the wrong size, any one have a sugestion?

Hmmmnn..

Ok, I got them to feel out. I am a 10.5 sneaker so that's what I got.. unfortunalty then felt a bit to big.. just a bit. So I tightened the wratchet down to a comfortable feel, after wearing them around for about a hour my feet started to cramp so bad I had to loosen them then tightened after the swelling went down... I feel like I got the wrong size, any one have a sugestion?

I happen to wear a US 10.5 so I have a pretty good idea where you should be.

What euro size did you get? What width??

The shoe comes in 3 widths too. N = Narrow, ( ) Regular, M = Mega (wide).

This is possibly the worlds best selling cycling shoe. They also sell the exact same shoe for the road bike with a slightly different sole. If it doesn't feel great there is a pretty good chance it is not the right size.

If you are down my way you can bring them by and we can make it right. If you haven't used them yet I can possibly trade you for the right size.

j

Moved to Speicalized

So, even with the high praise for Sidi, I moved to Specilized. I found the there new version of the comp.. is not nearly as soft on the outer leather but the toe room is more then genouse. The bigest upgrade in my opnion is the design of the foot bed. Specilized spend so much time with their "Body Geomatry" design that they have over stepped Sidi's simple foam foot bed adding an extra worth to these shoes, Performace wise. They work great in mudd and I look foward to the road rides.. I do wish the front was more adjustable as times dictate a more secure fit.

Back
Top Bottom