Clean Start

B7AA2BE1-9284-40FD-B142-84C5486F4DB7.jpeg

Nice. I've had mine up for 2 or 3 years now. How are you geting the data to the internet? Iv setup a raspberry pi with weewx connected to the base

I'm about 10 years into collecting data - was originally to chart wind for a couple of micro turbines.
Original set-up had an ambient station, with a USB connection to a Windows PC running cumulus,
then went to a meteobridge (which is the preconfiged version of what you are running) - the weather station final stb, so i picked up
an inexpensive acurite - the bridge plugged in, and worked right after selecting the correct sensor/station.

Need to find a shelf to hide the computer part of this system behind the display.
pressure is sensed at the base station - you'd think there would be a usb dongle that takes care of all this.

1579042382328.png

i actually have a very similar acurite weather station, data seems to be solid, and its definitely close enough for home use, so im happy.

Since you guys know so much about weather, tell me who I can stab in the face for screwing up the Weather Underground app.

Thanks.

my only real complaint about it is that the new app doesnt let me log in to get rid of the damn ads (either that or im going blind bc i cannot find a login option :/)

my only real complaint about it is that the new app doesnt let me log in to get rid of the damn ads (either that or im going blind bc i cannot find a login option :/)

There is a premium level, but you'd think they would let data providers in on that.

Back
Top Bottom