Clayton Trail Maintenance

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
The Monmouth County Park System is developing a trails team at Clayton with the goal to restore and repair trails to make them fun and sustainable.

We are off to a good start after 3 tm sessions. @Matt_ is the crew leader, you can reach out to him or me for additional info. There is a lot of worked planned, volunteer help is always appreciated and allows us to make the trails better for all.

As of now our sessions have been on Friday mornings at 9am. Our next date is 12/17. We'll take a break for the holidays and come back after the new year, weather permitting.

20211210_134953.jpg
20211210_134928.jpg
20211203_121750.jpg
20211203_120450.jpg

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks @Mountain Bike Mike @Matt_ @kjarrett , Chris T and Nick for coming out yesterday to finish the section of Glen Trail we've been working on.

This section flows a lot nicer and will hold up over time. We'll be back at Clayton after the holidays. Fill out a volunteer application and join us, we have a lot of plans for Clayton. Message me or @Matt_ if you have any questions.
20211217_114750.jpg

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
If you ride Clayton, let me know if you can help with trail maintenance on Fridays 9-12pm.(we are meeting tomorrow at Emleys lot).

We have a lot of improvements scheduled for this park but I'm having a tough time finding volunteers.

If Friday mornings are not good, let me know what day works for you. Please chime in if you can help.

Thanks!

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I thought I'd be able to get good support from the local "off every other Friday" crew, but it hasn't been panning out 😕
It takes a pool of 40 people to get 5 show up on a regular basis. We need to expand our kiddie pool to Olympic size.;)

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I thought I'd be able to get good support from the local "off every other Friday" crew, but it hasn't been panning out 😕
It is awesome what you guys are doing, but during the week is rough for the working folk.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions