Clayton Park Conditions

gpTron

Is it rideable? I put it off for a while since every time I'm able to get out it's a day or two after a big rain.

Big Al

Trails were nice and frozen yesterday. Lots of sticks on the trails. Bit of a mess of down limbs at the top of the Toboggan. 2-3 people could move them out of the way.

Be careful on the bridge below the pond. It's a little icy.
PXL_20221224_164934491.jpg

JonF

There's a downed tree at the bottom of glen that totally harshes your mellow. Judging from the skid marks, there are untold number of OTB victims claimed. Peep that impeccable aim too!

Screenshot 2023-09-13 094318.png

PXL_20230912_211856124.jpg

tankhead

Bravo !!!! Bravo!!!! Clap clap clap!!!!

Made the trek here today. Excellent trails guys. Had a blast! Trails were in excellent shape. From down jersey it’s a 1.25 hour drive north but well worth It. You guys are doing a fantastic job there. Congrats. Thanks. Cheers!!

Was thinking of coming tomorrow to help with Trail maintenance but the weather was ideal today and I have to get some of my local trails ready for GFBD Dec 3. Recon tomorrow

Matt_

I Get Jokes
The wet spots (that we haven't worked on) are going to be a mess for the foreseeable future. Might target a few of them next for upcoming maintenance sessions. Most of the trails are in pretty good shape and have been handling all the rain as designed.

Heads up, watch out for this widow maker near the top of Toboggan. Has a big unsupported section right above the trail, and as a whole isn't very stable leaning on that smaller tree. Will probably be on the ground soon.

PXL_20240114_170229920~3.jpg

TommyF

Can we get an update on what conditions might be for Saturday's group ride? How much rain did you get down south? Rained pretty hard a few times overnight up north, nothing is ridable up here.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions