Clayton Park Conditions

grampaaah2

Not a true "skinny" but it was to big log that formed a "T" ramp up to the top of it down hill down the long part of the "T" to small drop

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Noticed that as well. It all started after someone started doing rogue work making burms, hip and gap jumps. Totally a guess but i think some of the old/traditional features got taken out as collateral damage when the "new" stuff was removed.

grampaaah2

So what is the deal with trail building there? I noticed the couple of news berms and was excited to see. I was hoping to help out if possible as this is my new local park. Just moved to the area from 6 mile

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
So what is the deal with trail building there? I noticed the couple of news berms and was excited to see. I was hoping to help out if possible as this is my new local park. Just moved to the area from 6 mile
We welcome the help. The park system has scheduled TM sessions here, or will have more regular TM sessions here. Also we are building new trails in Millstone at Perrineville Park, volunteers are needed for that as well.

Fill out this application and sign up for a Trails Training session, you will then have access to TM dates on the Park System portal.

Big Al

Trails are in very good shape. Tree down on Uphill Sprint.
IMG_20211014_181410.jpg

gpTron

I can easily bunny hop that tree. JK I tripped over my bike walking up a *steep to me* hill yesterday.

NJ Gator

11/27- conditions were pretty good. Dry and no evidence of freeze thaw. VERY leaf covered (hey it’s November) and it made for slower than usual going.

gpTron

Anyone been lately? I might go tomorrow morning but bringing along running shoes in case it's too wet to ride.

Mrdlegend

I was there Monday when it was frozen and some areas had up to 2in snow. I’m sure that’s mostly gone now but with warm temps tomorrow it probably will be muddy in spots. Clayton does dry out well though so who knows

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions