Chimney Rock Conditions

Hiked Blue, Red and some of White today. Not too much snow but very wet. Lots of mud tho it wasnt sinking in too deep. Still would not recommend riding. Saw a guy on a chubby bike (3") riding but didn't see a lot of rut damage. Wait for freezing temps before riding here.

Anyone have any updates. Its supposed to be colder tomorrow, is this place frozen yet? I want to ride tomorrow night.

Haven't been there lately, but I'm guessing total slop at the moment, based on my soggy yard.

Just starting to dip below freezing right now, dropping to 25ish tonight and hovering around there until ride time. I'm guessing that's not cold enough or long enough to solidify.

Hoping somebody chimes in with more concrete info...

Reactions: rlb
Hows it looking in CR

If my back yard is any indication:

ChocoPudding_shutter_59162173_1146x860b.jpg

thoughts on CR to ride this afternoon? I've been away all week. Was the weather cold? It was cold in DC all week so I figure it didnt dip too low yet to make everything turn to mush.

rode there yesterday. It was perfect mixture of water,ice, snow and mud. Not for intermediate riders. Advanced riders only

Sad, was planning to stop by tomorrow early, as I've been away for ten days. I'll check but will likely need to head over to RV

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions