Chimney Rock Conditions

Thinking it should be solid by end of this week. Going to try and get over there for a hike on Wednesday to check things out for this years TM sessions. I'll post up conditions if I make it over.

The park is in so-so shape. I went in again yesterday and did a loop of red and that wasn't so bad save for 1 often-wet spot that was wet. By and large red was ok. The day before I had hit orange (eh, not great) and red.

I had hit yellow 3 days before and it was a mess, to the point that I was in for 10 minutes and left.

For those who don't know I'm close enough to ride there, so I ride there and if it sucks I turn around and go home. If you need to drive to ride, definitely not a park you want to spend time driving to right now.

If no rain, I would say Kirt is about right, end of week.

So close!!!

yospyn37031446087065.jpg

If you avoid Blue its probably ok, but why don't you meet me at Hartshorne at 3:45 to ride today?
hmm, was trying to get out of the same ol same ol but might take you up on that. Poss borrowing a 29er and doing a lap on each to see what the fuss is all about. I know, 5 years too late. Keep you posted and see you soon either way. Thnx Chris.

Jump on. We are going to meet at Claypit lot at 345 and do a loop of Hartshorne then head over to Huber.

CR is fine. Not perfect but good enough to ride w/o much damage. Avoid Blue and your ride will mostly be mud free. More on the overall park later. Get out there!!!

Anyone interested in meeting me at Newman's lot at 4:30 for a hour - hour and a half ride?

I'm at Hartshorne today, CR Thursday night ride is tomorrow bruh.

If you park at Newmans just follow the red trail, skip the blue across the street.

I'm at Hartshorne today, CR Thursday night ride is tomorrow bruh.

If you park at Newmans just follow the red trail, skip the blue across the street.

It worked out that I work in Somerset today for my once a month visit and the weather is perfect so I figured I give it a shot to see who could come out and play

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions