Car-spotting thread

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It’s still just a pickup shaped like a giant brick… My old ‘13 with the 5.0 struggled to hit 14mpg average around town and would barely break 18 on a long highway trip. Maybe if you’re a hypermiler you’d do better but I ain’t got time for dat!

i mean, i aint got time for it either, i just expected it to do better than my thirsty (or so i thought) ram was doing, maybe i should stop thinking i get crap gas mileage (not that i care anyways, but ya know)

THATmanMANNY

@Carson
FFjay?

Man a day too late. Someone local was selling a what looked to be a mint X5, 70k miles for $9,500. Will keep my eyes peeled.

“First day” with the new whip. Daycare duty today. Power is not what I’m accustomed to but it’s smooth, balanced and can hug a turn. Hwy speeds good too. Quiet. Just about what I was looking for to cruise with everyone during the warm weather. HELLA lot less raw than the M3 which is good for everyone. Has some cosmetic issues that aren’t big deal but 26 year old car better than any new ICE sedans these days. (Camry, accord)
C0313908-6598-430F-BD05-0AD4D7521C5F.jpeg

Last edited:

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I got buzzed by a V8 Merc this morning on my ride in. It sounded so good. Couple weekends ago driving back from Cape May I played with an AMG 6.3 for about 100 miles. Those also sound incredible. He also left me for dead at 150mph.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Top Bottom