Car-spotting thread

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
HighRes_42056_LEGOTechnicPorsche_Box.jpg
$150 for something that looks like a 911 that was run over... God Lego cars are such worthless garbage

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Must have been the spring weather and salt-free roads but a bunch of nice cars out today. On my way back from a ride at Ringwood, in addition to the usual smattering of C8’s and Mustangs, I encountered a matte black Carrera GT 😳 on Skyline Drive. Had never seen one in the wild before…and then….20 minutes later a silver one on 287! 😲😳 holy crap 2 on one day. No pics as both times they were oncoming. 2nd one looked like this, and I didn’t think matte black was an option. Perhaps a wrap?

3BAE7760-CA89-4338-A62C-D81BA2075DE7.jpeg

Then took my daughter out to dinner this evening and spied this in the resto parking lot:
E292F5B6-1721-4DC9-B869-B7C7CDC0BBA9.jpeg

TJYeti

Knows about bikes
Must have been the spring weather and salt-free roads but a bunch of nice cars out today. On my way back from a ride at Ringwood, in addition to the usual smattering of C8’s and Mustangs, I encountered a matte black Carrera GT 😳 on Skyline Drive. Had never seen one in the wild before…and then….20 minutes later a silver one on 287! 😲😳 holy crap 2 on one day. No pics as both times they were oncoming. 2nd one looked like this, and I didn’t think matte black was an option. Perhaps a wrap?

View attachment 210260

Then took my daughter out to dinner this evening and spied this in the resto parking lot:
View attachment 210259
Likely cars on their way to the event in parsippany. It was mobbed. Went with a friend and it was so packed we couldn’t get in and gave up and left.

rick81721

Lothar

View attachment 210260

View attachment 210259

I thought the GTs killed all their owners!

THATmanMANNY

@TJYeti what event?
Where is a good calendar of local car shows if there is one?

I thought we had a dream garage setup thread but can’t find it if we do. Spent all day yesterday organizing with two freebie cabinets. Doesn’t look that much different lol but some improvement. Need to do the other side with all the bike gear. My goal is to be able to pull both garage queens out without needing to pull motorycles, bikes, and kids toys
E82147EA-BF9B-48A0-92E5-187A45B1E4A7.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom