Car-spotting thread

If you're doing an upgrade, do it right.

Photo-Aug-23-8-31-01-AM-scaled.jpg

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2018-porsche-gt3-102/

ooo I need that for Leukemia awareness!

Always love to have an orange car now even more so. That or a limited orange BRZ lol

Orange wrangler, mustang, Subaru, lotus… might even wrap the model 3

(Still at hospital, kiddo is a champ and responding well to treatment so far. Hopefully discharged this week!)

Last edited:
Decided to stop at the local bagel place for lunch in between errands and saw this in the parking lot. While I was stopped to take a few pics the owner comes out and turns out he’s the local pizza shop owner I know for the last 20 years.

65 Dart with 30K miles. Says the guy he bought it from was 91 and was the original owner. Other than having it repainted he says it’s 100% stock

85619855-C847-4E96-9A18-8FA1D58A9D6B.jpeg9B87104F-C249-4209-867F-BE8FB029DC80.jpeg

well at 91 he might have been getting a little spacey....bc thats a 65 mercury comet. Sweet ride tho
Decided to stop at the local bagel place for lunch in between errands and saw this in the parking lot. While I was stopped to take a few pics the owner comes out and turns out he’s the local pizza shop owner I know for the last 20 years.

65 Dart with 30K miles. Says the guy he bought it from was 91 and was the original owner. Other than having it repainted he says it’s 100% stock

View attachment 180316View attachment 180315

My mind was broken seeing that thinking "WTF, that's a Comet"

I had the Ford Falcon of the same year, extremely similar car. Pretty sure same doors.

well at 91 he might have been getting a little spacey....bc thats a 65 mercury comet. Sweet ride tho
Honestly I got so distracted talking to the pizza guy owner I never looked close at the badges on the car. After I posted it I did think wow the design looked kinda funny for a Dart.

I love the the A/FX drag racing versions of these....
Growing up my older brother had a 65 Comet Cyclone, with the 289 HO motor with 4 speed. Stock chrome valve covers and tach on the dash. It was all stock, would love to have that car now, this was the late 70’s and no one was thinking collector/classic then.

Back
Top Bottom