Car-spotting thread

Looks like Bridgewater/Bedminster is halfway between Flemington and Motown. I can think of a few spots like the Bridgewater Mall or Hackllebarney where we could meet. Any suggestions? Also do we want to do a spur of the moment thing like sometime this weekend or longer term? I'm open for either.

Looks like Bridgewater/Bedminster is halfway between Flemington and Motown. I can think of a few spots like the Bridgewater Mall or Hackllebarney where we could meet. Any suggestions? Also do we want to do a spur of the moment thing like sometime this weekend or longer term? I'm open for either.
Yep that area has some nice driving roads. Pottersville Road to Fairmount Road heading west toward Califon for example. As for when, most weekends ok for me but we should see what works for others e.g. @jimvreeland @Carson. Some might work Saturdays and part time Sundays? So maybe a Sunday AM run? This Sunday no good for me tho.

I'm heading out to hike with Dee now. I'll check back here tonight.

CRUISE: I am going big tomorrow. 10am start. I'm thinking about 3-4 hour loop into Pike and Wayne Counties, probably around Lake Wally, if the weather cooperates (some chance of spotty showers in the Poconos tomorrow morning). Otherwise I'll plan a backup loop. I already have 5 cars with me (C6Z, Saleen S197, 700hp SRT Jeep GC, 67 Camaro), so I was a little nervous to post up here with Social D a priority and no available lunch stops. Kind of makes planning a mid-run stop difficult. So it will be gas/pee/drink/bullshit stop and back into the cars. Dee is already a little nervous about close-talkers.

If you are interested in 4 hours and 150 miles at a spirited pace (when traffic allows), PM me a cell number. Otherwise, I'm up for something a little more small/local in the near future. Maybe even Tuesday afternoon LOL.

I'm heading out to hike with Dee now. I'll check back here tonight.

CRUISE: I am going big tomorrow. 10am start. I'm thinking about 3-4 hour loop into Pike and Wayne Counties, probably around Lake Wally, if the weather cooperates (some chance of spotty showers in the Poconos tomorrow morning). Otherwise I'll plan a backup loop. I already have 5 cars with me (C6Z, Saleen S197, 700hp SRT Jeep GC, 67 Camaro), so I was a little nervous to post up here with Social D a priority and no available lunch stops. Kind of makes planning a mid-run stop difficult. So it will be gas/pee/drink/bullshit stop and back into the cars. Dee is already a little nervous about close-talkers.

If you are interested in 4 hours and 150 miles at a spirited pace (when traffic allows), PM me a cell number. Otherwise, I'm up for something a little more small/local in the near future. Maybe even Tuesday afternoon LOL.

dang can't do that tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom