Car-spotting thread

Becks

nice upgrade! @GSTim. Vids racing GS please

I don’t know what to do. I have a feeling it is hiding in this rotted out column and coming out at night.

Try two things. Place some moth balls in the engine bay or soak some cotton balls in peppermint oil and place in engine bay. Last thing you want is for them to start chewing on various electrical wires.

iman29

Forgot to post these the other day.

mustang with some odd colors. Not sure if it’s some special edition

7324DE6B-00FB-4C8D-AFE1-8FAE8ED13DAC.png
This sub is a local guy but I never want to snap a pic when I walk the dog so he doesn’t get suspicious. You can hear it coming from a mile away and I love that whoosh sound of the turbo. Glad I don’t live close to him tho it would drive me crazy to have a rally car starting up outside all the time.

6A2D7158-4F5B-449B-9B45-13D89FE7E194.jpeg

THATmanMANNY

Yea, lower attic. I’m not looking fwd to going to the second story attic to see if there is evidence of activity there. There’s gotta be more than one though so I’m setting more in all the poopy areas.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Forgot to post these the other day.

mustang with some odd colors. Not sure if it’s some special edition

View attachment 129685
This sub is a local guy but I never want to snap a pic when I walk the dog so he doesn’t get suspicious. You can hear it coming from a mile away and I love that whoosh sound of the turbo. Glad I don’t live close to him tho it would drive me crazy to have a rally car starting up outside all the time.

View attachment 129686

Route 206, Mount Olive Township/Flanders?

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Yes, looked like that. Now I'll have to go back and do more investigation (and bring my reading glasses :mad:).
Finally got back to check this and @Dingo was correct. Don't know how I saw Fairlane on the steering wheel, said Rambler. ?
Also saw my first C8 in the wild on the ride. Have to say I was mildly disappointed, not amazing. Maybe it was the color (Burnt Orange), but from the pics I thought that color wold be great. Hopefully the other colors look better in person.

Top Bottom