Car-spotting thread

pic is a homemade primer from an old distributor Not sure what you mean by reverse, the dist turns clockwise, so run the drill the same way to make pressure

Finally some competition for the slingshot

Those have been out for a while. They sell them at an ATV type shop down the road. Of all those 3 wheeled junk boxes, these look cool. Would drive.

The kids were rummaging thru their Matchbox cars last night, and Matty spotted this one in the pile. We Googlied it up, and learned all about the storied brand. Not a real "spot," but they definitely hit 10/10 at going 100 standing still.

I like the lines, looks classic yet it's fully modern; it just reminds me a little too much of Peter Griffin's midlife crisis car. Still a stunner in my book.

1585232880847.png

I demoed one few years ago. Basically went in to get some Polaris parts and the guy threw the keys at me. Fun vehicle for sure, sounded nice but expensive and handling wasnt as nimble as I had expected. Also the trans was pretty unexciting even with the optional "manual shift lever". And it looks like a sardine...CAM02306.jpg

I demoed one few years ago. Basically went in to get some Polaris parts and the guy threw the keys at me. Fun vehicle for sure, sounded nice but expensive and handling wasnt as nimble as I had expected. Also the trans was pretty unexciting even with the optional "manual shift lever". And it looks like a sardine...View attachment 123085

^^^i think they got the message, and redesigned a bit ;)

These are classified as motorcycles?

Fun afternoon for a drive - first I caught up to a coal roller harassing a challenger - the amount of smoke he was spewing was impressive! Then after blowing by him, a black roush stage 3 mustang catches me and we have a run at a light - his 700+ hp kicks my ass but it was fun. On the way back, spotted a green with black stripes GT350 - only the 3rd one I've seen on the road down here this season.

Back
Top Bottom